Sunday, January 07, 2007

Surprise!

Well what a shocking end of the week this has been. 2007 has definitely gotten off to an interesting start. Remember T, my boyfriend from college? I guess he really did want to keep in touch, because I got an email from him on Thursday.

Friday we emailed all day.

Saturday we talked on the phone. We had not actually spoken to each other in almost five years.
Today, I'm not going to talk to him. Even if he calls. Let me stop lying... haha!

Anyway -- when I first got his email, I wondered why he was emailing me after all this time. I had some theories running through my head, but now that we have talked more, my head is really spinning. He's single. He might be coming to Dallas next weekend. He wants to see me. According to him, little things have reminded him of me over the years. Either he is trying to sweet talk me into bed, or he realized what a dumbass he was, and he wants me back. Of course he might just want to reconnect and be friends... but I can say that there is one thing I don't think T and I can be, and that is friends.

Time will tell what will come of all this, but I am excited, nervous, and wary all at the same time. I told D this morning that I feel like I have reconnected with my long lost best friend, and we have so much to say and so much catching up to do, that we can't stop talking.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home