Sunday, October 29, 2006

"I am not my hair"

I really really hate that song by India.Arie "I Am Not My Hair," mostly because I kind of feel like I AM my hair. If my hair ain't right, then more than likely my day isn't going to go right. I am one of those girls who will take about someone's "good hair" or "nappy hair." It's not right, but it's ok... that's just me.

Well after trying everything in the book to try and get my hair to grow to the desired length, and then just wearing extensions so it would be the desired length, I just up and cut it off yesterday. SHORT. The majority of it is less than an inch long. I was scared out of my mind but when I looked in the mirror, I loved it! It is so fly and flashy, which is exactly the look I was going for. Yippee!!! Maybe I finally found the style for me?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home