Saturday, October 14, 2006

Stick a fork in me, I'm done!

So, I had to kick young guy to the curb. He tried to give me some more BS about how busy work was, and Oct-Jan was the busy time in retail (yea, uh, thanks Einstein. I had no idea about that.) But I'm sorry, if you are trying to get to know someone and date them, I think you need to see and talk to them more than once every couple of weeks. And you can't tell me that you don't have an hour somewhere in your week to grab a bite to eat, or five minutes to call me while you are on your way home.

WTFever, he was 25, with a busted car, a busted apartment, spoiled, selfish, a know-it-all, and had some definite Crazy-Jason-Type-Traits. No thank you. Plus, anyone who takes like 50 pictures of just himself (you know, like standing in front of the mirror and snapping a picture) and posts them on his myspace page, in addition to just himself looking "fly" as the desktop on his computer, definitely has some kind of issue. Why did I even deal with him for so long? UGH.

I am really starting to get kind of worried about my chances of meeting a decent guy. I like this guy at my job but I doubt that will work out. We went to lunch yesterday and it went really well, but hell, doesn't it always start off really well? My friend C in San Antonio has dubbed him "BBQ," so from here on out the guy from work will be referred to as BBQ. Lovely!

On a more upbeat note.... My Aggies just upset Mizzou today. Now I can stop secretly cheering for Texas every Saturday. Whoop!

1 Comments:

At 7:27 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

work guy is BBQ? that makes him sound tasty! all light and fluffy... *lol*

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home