Sunday, November 12, 2006

Feel Better

Nothing makes me feel better than spending money. Today I spent a ton of money and didn't have to use any actual cash.

First I went to Pier 1 and got some Christmas decor for my party that I am going to have next month. Luckily, I still had leftover giftcards from my birthday so that's what I used for my purchases.

When I got home, I was still feeling pretty worthless, so I ordered a Marc Jacobs purse. On my Neiman's card. Granted, it might not have been the smartest thing to do considering I am beyond broke, but I tell you -- clicking on "Submit Order" did wonders for my mood. I just hope it comes in time for the Mavs game on Saturday.

Then I went to the movies to see Borat. It was my favorite kind of movie: hilarious, offensive, and short. And I paid for it with a giftcard I got from a coworker. Even better!

Another thing that helped my mood. I was reminded today that I don't have to see my boss again till the Monday after Thanksgiving. Fabulous!

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home