Sunday, October 22, 2006

Sundays

I don't really like Sundays very much.

There is a lot to like about them. It's still the weekend, football, lazing around all day, etc. For me, Sundays usually represent something I need to get done, but have not finished yet. Today's issue is school. I have an exam that I must get done tomorrow, and another one due on Wednesday. I did study today, but my plan was to get one of the exams done today. Did I do that? No.

I did get in a nice long nap and some football along with that studying. When am I going to grow out of this procrastination stage?

2 Comments:

At 6:35 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

not sure if you ever grow out of procrastination.....I do it all the time and even with me not working you would think that I would be better?? I just think that I am a pro at this point.

 
At 7:36 PM , Blogger Dallas Hell said...

Sometimes I think I perform better when i wait till the last minuite. Or is that me just being in denial about it?

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home