Thursday, October 26, 2006

Willpower

Well things seem like they are moving right along with Work Guy aka BBQ. Nothing *concrete* has happened with us yet other than a lot of flirting, but worst case scenerio, I have made a new friend, which is always cool.

But that is not the point of this post. BBQ told me last night on the telephone, while he was getting ready to go to the gym, that he used to weigh 300 lbs. Wow! Would have never guessed that considering the fine specimen he is now. I asked him how long it took him to lose the weight, and he said about a year.

I thought back to how long I have been actively trying to lose weight. Probably three or four years. I could have this knocked out already! Why do some people struggle and struggle with their weight, and some people make the decision that they are going to lose, and then just do it?

It makes me feel like such a weak, lazy, loser. I am going to do this. Starting tomorrow!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home