Sunday, October 01, 2006

Dirty Thirty!

Friday was my big 30th birthday blowout. So much fun!! I love my friends, they are so great. I can't believe I will be 30 years old on Tuesday. Crazy!

Young guy told me ahead of time that he has been busy at work and might not make it. I guess I thought he would try harder to come, or surprise me or something. Well at like 11:30 he sends me a text message saying he is "so sorry." Hell yea negro, you is sorry alright. You couldn't be that tired if you are still up at 11:30 sending damn text messages. Why wasn't your ass in bed? He could have at least come shown his face. I am so so so sick of this shit. Really.

Other than that side note, my birthday was fantastic! I am so lucky to have such great family and friends to celebrate my 30th birthday with!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home