Tuesday, October 17, 2006

"Keep in Touch"

So after another failed "relationship," of course my mind drifts back to my boyfriend from college, T. Remember him? The one who told me to keep in touch? I guess he didn't really mean it, because I haven't heard from him.

Why do people even say that? Why don't people just say what they really mean? For example:
-"its really good to hear from you, what a surprise!" really means "Oh God, you again?"
-"give me a call sometime" really means "you can call but I'm not going to answer, and I sure as hell am not going to call YOU"
-"last night was great" really means "you're easy and I won't be calling you"

I'm just tired, so tired, of me and my friends going through the same.old.thing.

4 Comments:

At 7:26 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

urgh, it took him several weeks to reply the first time, didnt it? not that I am trying to make up excuses for him....he is just busy spreading his word!!!

 
At 6:16 AM , Blogger Dallas Hell said...

Yes D, spreading the word of his psycho ex girlfriend!

 
At 6:33 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

I wonder if he does talk about his past, and the mistakes that he made and use it all as an example to sell cds??? I mean, to spread the word of forgiveness....

 
At 7:29 PM , Blogger Dallas Hell said...

*snicker*

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home