Sunday, September 10, 2006

This is why.....

....I didn't want to date Young Guy. I KNEW the minute that I agreed that we could date, and then I started to like him, something would go wrong. Well nothing has gone wrong, per se, but now he is too busy for me. My friend C in San Antonio, who is also a retail manager, told me that's the life of a retail slave. Ok, I understand that, but it doesn't mean it sucks any less. We were supposed to watch football tonight and oops, he forgot he had a staff meeting. I guess I'll get to see him for my birthday. Blah.

He did feel bad about tonight though. And while I was gone to see my parents over the weekend, he sent me an email telling me to be careful on the road and that he would miss me while I was gone.

I guess I shouldn't complain, huh? It could be worse.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home