Saturday, February 09, 2008

Never been better!

Has someone ever asked you how you were doing and your answer was "Never been better!" and you actually meant it?

Today I had an appointment to get my eyebrows done, and per usual, my eyebrow lady asked how I was doing, and "Never been better" was my answer. And I totally meant it.

Sure I am broke like I always am, and I had to work today. However, for the first time in a long time I am completely in control of my life and it feels AMAZING. Fucking amazing.

A lot has happen since I last posted almost a year ago -- the most important stuff in the last month or so. I finally have my life back.

Three things I accomplished today:
1. I got my laundry done and cleaned the house
2. I went to step aerobics this morning
3. I got my eyebrows done

Three things that made me happy today:
1. The weather was gorgeous
2. I got to see one of my friends
3. My clean house

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home