Sunday, January 21, 2007

Word Vomit

Today I said something to T I shouldn't have. As I was saying it, I knew it wasn't a good idea, but the words just kept coming out. It was like I was watching myself in slow motion, completely unable to do anything but watch and wait for the fallout.

And the fallout was not pretty. I saw T for the first time in over five years yesterday. It was so great. Dare I say, magical? That's a little corny, but it definitely was something special. It was the best day I have had in awhile, and that is saying a lot.

Then I went and screwed everything up this morning. I don't know why I can't keep my mouth shut sometimes. If I could develop a cure for the disease of Word Vomit, I would be a millionaire. It's usually a disease which afflicts people that complain if they had one certain thing in their life, they would be happy. Then they, through a chain of unbelievable events, get that thing they covet, and use their mouths to screw it up. Fantastic!

Labels:

2 Comments:

At 9:13 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

oh ... was it that bad? any chance it will be forgotten?

You got an good idea with the cure of Word vomit :) I could have used that a few times in my life.

 
At 9:16 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

... or Typing Vomit. I got my blog link wrong and now you probably think I am a spammer ...

but it should have been
www.akalizze.com/blog

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home