Thursday, January 25, 2007

Broke!

I have a confession. I am a 30 year old, college educated professional, and an accountant no less, soon to be a CPA... and I had to call and beg my dad for money two nights ago. Sad sad sad.

I don't know why I cannot seem to manage my money better. I like to shop but I don't do it THAT much. I guess I have an active social life, so maybe that's the problem? All I know is that when all is said and done, most of the time I don't have enough to cover my bills at the end of the month.

And there is nothing more demoralizing than your dad reminding you that he sent you to college to study finance, become an accountant, and be able to take care of yourself. Thanks, as if I wasn't feeling bad enough already.

At least payday is on Wednesday.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home