Saturday, March 10, 2007

No no no

Apparently I need to introduce the word "No" into my vocabulary.

It seems that no one else has a problem telling me no. People tell me they are going to do something, but then when it becomes inconvienent for them, all of a sudden it's ok to back out on me.

Call me weird, but when I tell someone I am going to do something or be somewhere, 99% of the time, I'm going to follow through. I don't want to have a reputation for letting people down.

I'm just going to become an uber-bitch and not doing shit for anyone anymore. Because I think I'm starting to get the reputation of a doormat.

Oh and Happy Birthday to a certain someone! If you think this post is about YOU, you're right!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home