Tuesday, January 23, 2007

Whew!

Everything is fine between T and I now. We chalked it up to miscommunication, and that fact that we hadn't seen each other in a long time. He said we just needed to spend some time getting to know each other again. Who knew he could have such a rational thought?

So - while I was visiting him, he brought up the subject of us getting back together. I tried to be nonchalant about it, acting as if I didn't care either way. If he knows anything about me at all, and he should since we have known each other for 10 years, he saw right through all that. But now I don't know if I should bring it up again and just be honest or what.

In other news, my boss has done a complete 180. She is giving all my menial tasks to our accounting clerk (and he is way too smart for those tasks too, but that's another story), and actually giving me some real work. And being really nice too. I haven't felt like I needed to drop kick her in days!

Labels: ,

2 Comments:

At 9:38 PM , Blogger lizze said...

Oh good stuff that you are ... good again :)

My 2 cent of advice is: don't play any game with him. He brought it up the getting together thing, so he has broken the ice.

 
At 6:19 PM , Blogger Dallas Hell said...

I agree with you. I think honesty is the best policy in this case!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home