Sunday, February 11, 2007

Sleepless in Dallas

Have you ever had the feeling that you were not able to turn your mind off at the end of the day?

T always tells me that my mind is always going going going. Ha! He doesn't even realize the extent of it. During the day, my mind is going, but it's thinking about the task at hand. I guess at night, when I'm laying in the bed, that's when I get to think about EVERYTHING ELSE. And let me tell you it sucks.

Lately, I have been averaging about three hours of sleep at night. Not nearly enough, but what can you do? Fortunately (unfortunately?), I am feeling a bit under the weather this weekend so I have been able to take a little Nyquil at night to help me sleep more.

I just wish I could quit worrying all the time. SIGH.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home