Monday, August 28, 2006

Intimacy problem?

Are the men in Dallas tired? Or are we too picky? My friend and I were discussing this today. She was telling me about a guy at her gym who was trying to talk to her, but he had YELLOW TEETH. To me that's a dealbreaker. I don't blame her for blowing him off.

I had a date with the Young Guy last night. It was our first date, and today he tells me that he thought about me till he went to sleep last night. Um, what? The only way I would tell a guy that after our first date is if I never wanted to see him again. I told one of my best friends about this (who happens to be a guy) and he thought it was sweet. When I complained about it some more, I was told that I will not allow a man to get close to me, and I have a problem with intimacy. And, what's your point? I don't want to get screwed yet again, nor do I want to deal with some clingy psycho guy yet again.

In other breaking Dallas news, it rained today. And it wasn't over 100 degrees today. As a matter of fact, it didn't even break 90. For the first time in a couple of months, I didn't feel like I was living in hell.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home